We are seeking a digital marketing sales specialist to work with current and future clients of Sandpaper Marketing, a locally owned innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening and growing our local businesses.
This position will rely heavily on the candidate’s ability to maintain positive interactions with our clients when assisting them with technical challenges. The Client Support Tech is responsible for resolving technical issues related to hardware, software, and web applications using remote communication and direct interaction. Client Support Techs assist the client in setting up their solutions, guiding them with the instructional materials, and responding to any inquiries or concerns they have. Client Support Techs also work closely with company executives to test and develop new technical solutions. The ideal candidate would have a strong customer service background, a broad knowledge of I.T. hardware & software, and some experience with web development.
- Respond to support telephone calls, emails, and direct messages
- Coordinate with Product Managers, Engineers, and Sales Managers to help resolve more complex customer product technical concerns
- Provide Tier 2 Technical Support to all business partners
- Install and troubleshoot on-premise hardware
- Ensure proper follow-up to resolve inquiries promptly
- Assist with the implementation of new solutions and feature expansions
- Ability to ask qualifying questions to identify client needs
- Fully answer, and anticipate, the needs of our clients
- Address customer dissatisfaction with care, perseverance, and concern
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and make business decisions with little supervision
- Strong desire to learn about past, present, and future solutions
- Attend cross-functional meetings as needed to support company initiatives
Perform quality control and provide feedback to appropriate channels
Are you a talented, self-motivated Social Media / Graphic Design with a minimum of 2 years work-related experience with some IT experience?
If so, read further.
The role of this team member is to coordinate and deliver technology solutions that support high-quality news, marketing and advertising services. The graphic designer will work with team members and outside contractors to oversee projects from conception and beyond. They are also responsible for working with vendors and third-party companies to ensure the highest performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate will combine a strong technical background with strategic thinking, web development skills, graphic design skills and excellent communication skills to help clients with their sites and graphic design projects. The ability to work well under deadline pressure is a must. Some background in journalism or a related field is a plus. Candidate should also possess knowledge of modern SEO practices, marketing and be comfortable with social networking platforms.
Other responsibilities and knowledge:
· Work with other graphic designers in a project-based environment to take a pre-existing design and transition that smoothly onto the web and make it look good on all browsers. Also, advise on developing designs that will work well on the web.
Develops and designs basic visual communications such as social media posts on all platforms, marketing materials, presentations, logos, brochures, and advertisements for a variety of media including but not limited to print, web, signage, email marketing and video.
· Strong knowledge of major social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and how they work.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates should also be adept at Adobe Creative Suite, Pluses include experience with CMS including WordPress. Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter with pay requirements and link to portfolio or samples of work.
A minimum of an AA degree is preferred but we will consider real-world experience. Must be adept at multitasking and be deadline driven. Individuals should enjoy working in a collaborative and creative environment and at a fast pace.
You will work on a variety of projects from social media and graphic design, web tech to IT.
Access to the following benefits after three months: Telemedicine, dental and vision insurance, accident coverage, short-term disability, and critical illness and cancer Insurance. Matching 401K after two years of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time